Saturday, July 19, 2008

Three Down...Three To Go

Here is half of the "new line of crazy" by designer Joyce! LOL (Yes we were being silly and talking in random "designer" accents! LOL So feel free to read this post in similar fashion!)
First up is the lovely "70's" inspired block that shows off Rust, Dusty Purple, and Browns with a hint of Green!
Next we have the "Funky Fun with Red" block where polka dots and nature flirt shamelessly!
Last in our show today is "Midnight Elegance" if this block doesn't have you dreaming of a romantic stroll beneath the stars in a ball gown...nothing will!
And this ends our Fabulous Fashion Show for today...but wait it's not over...you will see more stunning fashions still to come!
(P.S. the pink and blue tatting that you see on the blue block is half my tatting to demonstrate for Joyce and the other half is her learning!!! I don't think anyone will be able to tell who's stitches are who's!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The blocks are so pretty! I love all of them. I can't wait to see the other three. I love that phrase under the second block, "where polka dots and nature flirt shamelessly". LOL, that's a cute one. I love the bottom block with it's tatting the little motif looks really good and I love how you've paired it with a cameo. Good job, Joyce!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how pretty these blocks are...wonderful to look at! Very inspiring, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Joyce & Melissa you girls are having so much FUN!! I absolutely love looking and showing off this work to others! It is amazing.

zetor said...

The blocks are wonderful. Please visit my blog I have nominated you for an award.

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
These 3 blocks are going to be beautiful! I am not sure which I like best. I can't wait to see the progress!

Kathy Raker said...

Melissa, Enjoyed your fashion show! I would love to know your sister's reaction as each one is completed.

I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an Award over on my blog. Please don't feel obligated to do it, but I do want you to know how much I enjoy your blog and appreciate your visits.