- Embroidery Hoop
- Circular shape to trace like a dime or a button depending on what size you want your rose. (A dime makes a large rose)
- A fine point to mark the circle, you could use a pencil, disappearing ink pen or water erasable pen you can get either in the quilter's supplies area.
- Needles, for silk ribbon a size 22 chenille needle is commonly used.
- 1 strand embroidery floss in a shade that matches your silk ribbon.
- 4mm silk ribbon in a shade matching your floss.
- Embroidery Scissors
Here is the finished rose! You can add a bead to the center for sparkle or you could add a knot with silk ribbon in the same shade or a shade darker or lighter.
You can also watch the video on YouTube