Friday, October 19, 2007

Odd Facts Meme

I've been tagged by Judy and by Jon to share 7 facts about myself!

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

  1. What got me into gardening for the very first time was that as newlyweds we bought a couple of mini-roses at a supermarket, and when they started having trouble living indoors I went to the library to look up how to take care of houseplants and roses! I soon learned that mini-roses are only indoor plants temporarily and I needed to plant them outside! As soon as we got into our first housing we planted them and that began our gardening journey!
  2. When we first moved to the desert we didn't like it, as is fairly normal for most, but as we lived here, gardened here, and discovered the special beauty of the desert we now love it and wish to retire here.
  3. My favorite time of year in the desert is spring, because if rain during the winter has been just right, beautiful desert wildflowers bloom and we love to go wildflower hunting! The desert wildflowers are like finding jewels! Some have amazing beauty and others a wonderful scent!
  4. I love watching older TV shows like The Dick Van Dyke Show, Get Smart, and I Dream of Jeannie
  5. I also love Star Trek! Voyager being my #1 favorite and Deep Space Nine being #2
  6. We have 2 dogs but have never gotten to name either of them! Both China and Madie came with names and we decided to keep them. Although Madie also used to be called Madison and we dropped that.
  7. I can't wear high heel shoes, the highest I can go is 11/2 inch maybe 2 but that's pushing it. My feet scream at me in high heels. But I do wear kitten heel shoes, which is like tiny 1 inch heels. In any case I can still only wear them for a short amount of time.
I tag:
Sherry
Catherine
Wendy
If anyone else wants to be tagged just let me know and I'll add you to the list!

No comments: